Careers v2.0.0 Stable
Unfortunately you do not have access to this file.
- New Experience "and above" has been added.
- New Plugin event onAdminApproveJob added.
- Imp Add new jobs to queue created from backend.
- Fix Unable to delete experience from backend.
- Fix Minor fixes.
What's new in v2.0?
What's new in v1.9?
- This is just a maintenance release.
What's new in v1.8?
- Jobs posted by Employers can be set to review by admin before going live.
- Show similar jobs in frontend linked by search tags.
What's new in v1.7?
- Existing Joomla users can be linked to Joomla User Group.
- Addition of plugin events.
- Addition of Itemid to modules for Routing.
What's new in v1.6?
- Link JoomBri registration with Joomla User Group
What's new in v1.5?
- Categorize jobs by Functional Areas, Education and Job Types.
What's new in v1.4?
- Send notification to users when jobs and subscriptions expire.
- Filters added to backed Jobs and Subscription Manager pages.
- Create JoomBri User profiles from the backend.
- One-click update from Joomla Update Manager.
What's new in v1.3?
- Search filter has been added to filter users by groups in the backend user manager.
- Employers can download resume attachment from the user profile page.
What's new in v1.2?
- Check for availability of username and Email during registration.
- Joomla-registered users can subscribe to JoomBri Careers profile.
- Users can cancel pending subscriptions.
- Users can generate and print the invoice for subscriptions.
- The invoice template is fully customisable.
- And minor CSS improvements.
What's new in v1.x?
- Built-in Subscription Plans for Employers.
- Built-in CRON processor for sending job alerts in batches.
- Job alerts for Jobseekers.